Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 

Play Expo and Spectranet

Long time no see!

Last week I went to the Play Expo show in Manchester where I met some of the guys from WoS, or the World of Spectrum.

Winston showed me his Spectranet ethernet interface for the ZX Spectrum and I ordered one from RWAP software.


Since then I've not done much reading or playing games, but I *HAVE* installed a set of C and assembler development utilities and been having fun writing network code.




And no - that might look like my Spectrum has a faulty lower RAM chip to *you*, my friend, but I can assure you it is the result of some painstakingly hand-crafted code to write 6912 random bytes to the display file - seeded by the current time, no less.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?