Saturday, November 06, 2010

 

Sony PRS-350 eReader

sony prs-350

I bought one of these a few weeks ago, and have read quite a few books since, including:

- a MotoGP book called “Ring of fire”   (snigger)

- 5 Scott Mariani books about an ex-SAS guy called Ben Hope – James Bond meets Dirk Pitt

- “The Painted Man” by Peter V. Brett

 

… but one of the things that was REALLY naffing me off was the way that the Sony eReader software would not let me add pictures for the book covers.

 

I discovered Calibre but that free software puts the pictures in the wrong place, so after a bit of digging around on the file system on the eReader I came up with this robocopy script to sort things out:

 

robocopy K:\database\database\media\books K:\database\thumbnail\database\media\books /e




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?