Friday, January 01, 2010

 

Digital camera frame

I bought a cheap / mid-range frame today to put on my desk at work.

It displays 800x600 which is adequate for my needs.

In order to squeeze as much data as possible onto my old 512MB xd memory card, I created two folders: portrait and landscape

I then created two copies of PhotoResize in actiona free batch photo resizer that I found on the web. The first copy I renamed to PhotoResize800x600.exe and the second to PhotoResize600x800.exe .

I dragged the landscape folder onto the former icon and the portrait folder onto the latter.

The utility automatically creates new files with 800x600 or 600x800 in the file name.

Then I used trusty old robocopy to copy the newly created files onto the memory card. Nice.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?