Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Right mouse "button" not working

Ruth bought me an Apple Mighty Mouse (wireless) for my birthday.

At the time I couldn't get the right mouse function to work and ended up taking it back to the Apple shop in the Trafford Centre. The guy on the Genius Bar was very friendly but didn't know what was wrong - it worked for him, and he just told me to keep it clean and to make sure that my index finger wasn't on the left mouse button since it is touch-sensitive...

It has only worked intermittently, and after a couple of days of it annoying me I've just decided to do a web search to see if anything came up. I found this link which has worked for me: REMOVE THE BATTERIES

Weird.

Oh, you have to put the batteries back in, but the right click has started working!

Seems like it's a known problem so I'll have to see how it goes.

Labels: , , ,




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?