Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Fancy two months free access to Which?

You can have the first month on me, and the second would be a free trial in your name.

Go to Which? Online and login with a username of mark.szolkowski 'AT' gmail.com (replace the 'AT' with @)and password of robbingtwa

Why am I giving this away? Because I am disgusted with their behaviour. I signed up for their 30-day free trial in a weak moment. They insist on credit card details "just in case you decide to sign up" in order to "make things easier".

Yeah, right.

What they actually mean is that they charge you at the end of your trial period UNLESS YOU CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION FIRST. I emailed them telling them what I thought, along with ideas about how to write software that would automatically email customers at the end of the 30 days and get them to sign up if they wished. Did I get a response? Yes, an automated one saying, "Sorry you've decided to cancel". How ironic.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?